Friday, May 31, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G'MA SHARON

Well, so much for my New Year's resolution to post on my blog at least once a month.  Although, this is my 3rd post this year, which matches the total number of posts I had for all last year--last year was a particularly bad year for blogging.  I was looking through my blog the other day and going through old posts back to 2008 and really enjoyed looking through them and seeing old photos of the kids and how big they've gotten.  That gave me renewed energy and resolve to blog more--if not for others to see but for me to be able to go back and see years down the road.

For today, my focus is Grandma Sharon's birthday.  Of course, we waited to the last minute but the kids had a special message for here and here it is.  The video is very blurry, but you get the idea.



That is all I have time for now, but I do have lots of photos from school events to be posting, so I promise to come back this weekend and do that.  For now, know that we love and are thinking of you Grandma Sharon and hope you have a fabulous birthday.  Wish we could be there to tell you in person.

TTFN--Ta Ta For Now (and for not so long)

No comments: